Sleepeezee 60 Night Sleep Trial
At Sleepeezee, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional comfort, night after night. With this in mind, if you are not 100% happy with your mattress, you may exchange it for a different model from the Sleepeezee range.
How the 60-Night Sleep Trial works:
- From the day the mattress is delivered to your home, you have 60 nights to sleep on it
- If after 30 nights you are not completely happy with your mattress (but before the 60 night sleep trial ends), notification must be made to the stockist from where you purchased the mattress
- An alternative mattress from the Sleepeezee range that is available through the stockist must be chosen
- In the event that a higher priced alternative mattress is chosen, then any difference in price must be paid at the time of re-selection. We are unable to refund any difference in price if a lower priced mattress is selected
- Proof of purchase must be provided at the point of re-selection
- All original packaging can be removed from the mattress, however a mattress protector must have been used for the duration of the trial period. The original mattress is to be returned in a clean and presentable condition
- Re-Delivery charges may be applied at the discretion of the stockist
- The ’60-Night Sleep Trial’ is limited to one exchange per product ordered
- If a certain model, size or fabric is no longer available, Sleepeezee reserves the right to substitute for an alternative at its discretion
- The ’60 Night Sleep Trial’ does not apply to mattresses which are defective due to misuse, wilful damage, accidental damage, unauthorised repairs or alterations, neglect or general wear and tear.
- You will be responsible for arranging the exchange of the original mattress with your Sleepeezee stockist. Delivery may take 28 days from the date of your re-selection
- The ’60 Night Sleep Trial’ only applies to mattresses and excludes divan bases, headboards or bedding products
- Only the original purchaser may invoke the ’60 Night Sleep Trial’ and it only applies to mattresses that remain within the United Kingdom.
If any of the above conditions are not met, the ’60 Night Sleep Trial’ will be declined.