We have receieved your request
Mattress prices can vary from under ?100 to well over ?1000 - what makes the difference?
Mattress prices vary between manufacturers and between ranges. Most mattress manufacturers deliberately make a variety of mattresses available across the price range, so that their technology and construction methods are available to as many people as possible.
In general, the price of the mattress is determined by a number of things:
• The mattress size
• The type of construction
• The coil count, in sprung mattresses
• The number of cells used in non-sprung mattresses
• The quality of the filling material
• The quality of the finish
• The depth of the mattress
All these things are taken into consideration when a mattress is priced by its manufacturer. So, what can you get for the money you have?
£99 - £200
Whilst you should spend as much as you can on a mattress, you may have to work within a tight budget, particularly if you are buying a new bed as well as a new mattress. It's rare to get a good double mattress for under £150, but you can buy a variety of good single mattresses for between £99 and £150. Some of the mattresses we stock in this price range include:
• Our own brand Worcester open coil single mattress - £122
• Sprung Land junior Posture Form reflect foam single mattress - £135
• Silentnight Miracoil Quartz double mattress - £179
• Simmons Firmacare reflex foam king size mattress - £198
• Sprung Land Milan open coil superking mattress - £199
£200 - £500
This range encompasses a large number of mattresses, and people commonly spend between £200 and £500 on a new mattress. At MattressNextDay, we have a wide range of mattresses in this price range, including:
• Sleepeezee Memory pocket spring/memory foam single mattress - £289
• Memory Flexcell memory/reflex foam single mattress - £289
• Simmons 1200 royalty pocket springs double mattress - £288
• Silentnight zonal Miratex memory / Reflex foam king size mattress - £449
• Sealy Memory memory foam/springs superking mattress - £499
£500 and above
The market in luxury mattresses is growing. Customers are becoming more aware of the benefits of a well-constructed mattress and are increasingly buying mattresses at the top end of the range. Remember that the most expensive mattress isn't necessarily the best one for you and you should try out a number of different mattresses before you make a decision. Our luxury mattresses include:
• Flexcell 20 New Generation memory/flex foam single mattress - £649
• Dunlopillo Chardonny latex/pocket springs double mattress - £799
• Sealy Mirrorform memory reflex foam king size mattress - £839
• Flexcell 20 New Generation memory/reflex foam superking mattress - £1199
MattressNextDay is probably the largest mattress superstore on the internet. Selling a wide range of mattresses from leading manufacturers, we can offer quality mattresses at fantastic prices. Our next day delivery service is free or, if you prefer, you can select your own delivery date. Take a look at our range of mattresses now at www.mattressnextday.co.uk, or call us on 0333 0069 769 for more information.