How to choose the best Slumberland Mattresses
An instantly recognisable name in the bed and mattress industry, Slumberland have steadily created an enviable reputation as mattress manufacturers. We stock some of their finest offerings in this Slumberland mattress collection – from luxury to latex, memory foam to pocket spring. Backed by a century of experience and expertise, Slumberland are a mattress brand you can trust.
The brand began by producing feather pillows, a far-cry from the comprehensive bedroom furniture range offered today. Slumberland are unrelenting in their determination to manufacture the most popular mattress and beds around, resulting in care and attention to detail being put into every seam and stitch. Invest in your sleep by choosing a Slumberland mattress today.
Slumberland Mattress Collection
High quality mattresses are the best way to improve your sleep. Poor sleep quality can often be traced back to the type of mattress you use. Slumberland have produced a wide variety of mattresses, geared towards all sleeping requirements. Whether you’re a side sleeper or a back sleeper, you’ll find the right mattress in our Slumberland collection.
Each Slumberland mattress type has its own characteristics. Read on for our handy guide and match your mattress choice to your specific needs and preferences.
Slumberland Memory Plus Mattresses
These hybrid mattresses harness a variety of mattress materials, blended to create the ultimate in night time relaxation. Offering a middle ground between plush comfort and back support, these mattresses combine layers of pocket springs with memory foam.
The memory foam mattress layer is extremely breathable, expertly engineered for improved air circulation and temperature control. A pocket spring mattress system works in tandem, with 800 mini pocket springs to deliver fine body contouring and optimum support.
Slumberland Natural Plus Mattresses
Natural mattresses made from sustainable materials have a multitude of benefits. Not only are they eco-friendly, pure materials such as wool and bamboo work in all seasons and are often hypoallergenic.
Handmade in the UK, these green mattresses feature a Posturepocket spring system which relieves pressure and supports the body all night long. A ventilated mattress edge and moisture-wicking Ecool covering prevent overheating and will keep you fast asleep the night through.
Slumberland Natural Luxury Mattresses
There’s nothing quite like sleeping on a natural mattress. Sourced from nature, these luxury mattresses feature layers which have been carefully designed to deliver excellent levels of support. For additional pressure point relief, the Posturepocket spring system works in conjunction with the layers of natural materials, providing a luxurious sleeping surface that’s tough to beat.
Slumberland Comfort Pure Mattresses
Comfort is king when it comes to choosing a mattress. These comfort mattresses go the extra mile to help you achieve peak relaxation. All variations feature supportive pocket springs combined with either latex or memory foam.
Slumberland Ortho Firm Mattresses
Orthopaedic mattresses are specialist sleeping aids which target disruptive back and joint pain. Designed to support your body and promote a healthy spinal alignment, an orthopaedic mattress is typically among the most firm mattresses on the market. Slumberland Ortho mattresses are often the answer to the night-time prayers of back and neck pain sufferers.
As well as orthopaedic support, these Slumberland mattresses have a Posturepocket system, built with integrated firm springs around the mattress edge, fortifying the overall sleeping surface for maximum support.
Slumberland PremiAir Aero Gel Fusion Mattresses
Cooling mattresses don’t come much better than this. Handmade, they feature cool-touch fabric and an air ventilation system for consistent air flow and moisture-wicking. If your sleep is disrupted by allergies, these hypoallergenic mattresses are the way to go. Dust mites and bacteria are kept at arms length by the probiotic fabric treatment of the mattress.
The beauty of this supportive mattress lies in its Posturepocket spring system. An effective choice for limiting neck and back pain, these Slumberland mattresses offer exceptional pressure relief and provide body contouring for greater comfort.
Slumberland Mattress with Divan Beds
Divan beds are the answer to most bedroom conundrums. Whether you’re looking for additional storage or a style that will never go out of fashion, a divan is the bed for you. Our Slumberland mattress and divans can be customised to your specific requirements.
Simply select the mattress and divan base bundle option to access the custom divan widget. Choose your favoured colours, storage options and headboard to receive the best divan bed for your sleeping requirements.
Shop Slumberland Mattresses
Our brand new Slumberland range for 2020 features luxury foam mattresses that provide personalised comfort and pocket spring mattresses that give you all the support you need. Each Slumberland mattress and divan comes with an 8 year guarantee for supreme quality assurance. What’s more, these top quality designs feature a complimentary upgrade to two man delivery across all products, often with our reliable next day mattress delivery service.
Slumberland mattress FAQs
When should I buy a new mattress?
If you've noticed three of the following signs, it might indicate that you need to purchase a new mattress:
- You wake up more tired in the morning than you were when you went to sleep the night before.
- When you get out of bed in the morning, you experience pains and aches in your body.
- There are mattress coils poking out of your mattress.
- Your mattress is sagging in the middle causing you (and your partner) to roll into the centre of the bed.
- Your mattress looks uneven and lumpy.
- The edge is sagging and has collapsed.
- Your mattress creaks every time you move.
- Your mattress is over 8 years old.
How can I make my Slumberland mattress last longer?
There are a couple of things you can do to extend the life of your mattress, including:
- Buy your foundation and mattress as a set, as your mattress will perform at its best when it is paired with the correct foundation.
- Rotate your mattress occasionally according to the recommendations laid out on your warranty card (usually once every three months).
- Invest in a waterproof, high-quality mattress protector. This will make sure that your Slumberland mattress remains dry, stain-free and dust-free while preventing dust mites.
How long will my mattress last for?
It is a good idea to replace your mattress every 8 years, depending on your support and comfort requirements and how often you use it.
Should I buy a memory foam mattress?
If you're looking for a mattress with additional support and enhanced comfort, Slumberland memory foam mattresses are a great option. A memory foam mattress has the following advantages:
- Relief for pressure points as the mattress adjusts to your unique shape and figure.
- Support for each body part as your weight is spread evenly across the mattress. The material supports your lower back and curves to fit your body and allows your spine to lay in a natural position.
- Reduced back and shoulder pain, which is particularly useful for people suffering from painful joint conditions such as arthritis.
How do I clean and care for my mattress?
Your warranty card will provide specific instructions for how to clean and care for your new mattress, but the following guidelines are a good place to start:
- Regularly rotate your mattress according to the rotation cycle specified on your warranty card.
- Do not bend mattresses with an innerspring.
- Make sure that you are using the base that comes with your mattress as they are designed specifically to work with the mattress.
- Make sure your mattress remains dry at all times.
- Invest in a quality mattress protector to keep it clean, dry and dust-free.
- Do not iron your mattress or keep it near excessive heat.
Do I need to buy a hard mattress?
No, the support of Slumberland beds and mattresses depend on their innerspring system and their core comfort fillings. All beds from Slumberland are manufactured with innovative innerspring systems that are created to provide both support and comfort, so if a softer mattress is more comfortable for you, it will still provide you with adequate support.
What happens if I find a Slumberland mattress for a lower price elsewhere?
At MattressNextDay, we aim to make all of our products as affordable as possible for all of our customers, which is why we offer a 'lowest price promise'. If you find one of our products elsewhere at a lower price, we will match the price according to a number of conditions laid out here.