0% Interest Free Credit on Mattresses & Beds
SPREAD THE COST OF YOUR BED, MATTRESS AND ACCESSORIES OVER 12 MONTHS
We offer our customers the ability to apply for simple finance facilities to fund a purchase from us. Once you are accepted by V12 Retail Finance you will be asked to eSign the credit agreement and once in receipt of your purchase, v12 will make your agreement live and your monthly repayments will commence for the agreed term. In short, retail finance gives you the flexibility to buy what you really want now, not just what you can afford today, by spreading the cost of your purchase over a repayment period that suits your budget.
Receive an instant, online finance decision from V12 Retail Finance.
Finance is available over 12 months on all purchases of £500 and above with no deposit; subject to status. In order to apply for finance, you must:
- Be over the age of 18.
- Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more.
- Be able to make repayments by direct debit..
- Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse / partner who is in regular employment.
- * If you are retired and receive a pension or are registered disabled and unable to work, V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I get my order delivered?
For finance orders made online or via mail order we are only able to deliver the goods to the address on your credit agreement (your home address). You will not be able to have the goods shipped to another address or collect the goods from us in person.
How much am I able to borrow?
Finance is available for orders between £500 and £15,000.
Do you require a deposit?
No, there is no deposit required.
What is the duration of the agreement?
All our finance agreements are over a period of 12 months.
How do I apply?
Just add items over the value of £500 to your cart. V12 Finance will be available as a payment option. Select this option and press complete order and your will be directed to the application form. The form can be filled in online in around 5 minutes and you will usually recieve an instant decision.
What information is required?
During the loan application process you will be asked for your personal information such as name, 3 year address history, date of birth, email and telephone contact details and employment/income information. If you are accepted you will also need a credit or debit card registered to you at your address on the credit application so that the lender can carry out an electronic identity check.
How long does it take to process?
With most applications we expect that you will be given an acceptance or decline decision within 10-20 seconds. In some cases the lender may return the decision as ‘referred’. You will then receive an email with further instructions once the underwriters have made a decision. For in store applications you can usually wait in the shop whilst the underwriters review your application. Underwriting hours are between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank holidays), 9am and 6pm on Saturday, and 10am and 5pm on Sunday. If your application is referred outside of these hours then you may have to wait until the next working day for the decision.
Am I able to pay off my finance early?
Yes. Simply contact V12 on 029 2046 8900 and they will calculate your outstanding finance and provide your settlement figure in line with the Consumer Credit Act.
Returns and cancellation procedure
If you wish to return the order then please refer to our returns policy. If we accept your return we will contact the lender to cancel the credit agreement. We may not able to cancel the finance if the return falls outside of our returns period.
Declined finance applications
You will be informed of the decision if the lender declines your application, the lender in unable to share the reason for decline with us. Applications are usually declined for reasons such as:
- you do not meet the eligibility criteria (see above);
- adverse credit reference agency information;
- your credit score;
- you are considered to be overcommitted; or
- your existing account performance with other lenders.
- The lender will give you the contact details for the credit reference agency used. They will also give you information on how to appeal the decision if you wish to discuss the matter. Please note that the lender is unable to discuss this over the telephone due to Data Protection rules. You should also note that each lender applies its own credit score to applicants so if you have recently been accepted for credit elsewhere this does not necessarily mean that appealing the decision on this basis alone will result in a change of decision.
Bedsonline.biz Ltd acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance.Secure Trust Bank is registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number: 204550.
Bedsonline.biz Ltd is registered in England and Wales 05351950. Registered office: Unit 11c Claremont Way, Lakesview International Business Park, Hersden, Canterbury, Kent CT3 4BF.
Bedsonline.biz Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 710091.